Privacy & Cookies Policy
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
What information do we collect while using our web-shop?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- If you purchase our products and services, we collect information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us, on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our courses, and also billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
- We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age, gender, political affiliation, race, religion and Nationality.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send to us
- We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future
What information do we collect while using our services?
We collect information from you, such as your first and last name, ID, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title, company name and navigational data like Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) when you fill out a “Contact Us” form on our Site. When you order Services from our Sites or Apps, you provide us or our third party payment processor with information necessary to complete the transaction, which may include your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. We also may retain information on your behalf, such as files and messages that you store using your account. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. We also collect other types of personal information and demographic information that you provide to us voluntarily.
We do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13 unless and until a school or educational institution has provided appropriate consent and authorization for a student under 13 to use the Services and for Cambridge to collect information from such student. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under 13 without proper consents so that we may delete such information as soon as possible.
“COOKIES” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Sites.
“WEB BEACONS” are digital images we use to log information on our Sites and in our emails. We use web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
“FLASH COOKIES” are used to store your preferences such as volume control or to display content based upon what you view on our websites to personalize your visit. Third party partners who provide certain features on our websites, such as videos, may place Flash cookies on your device. They may use Flash cookies to track your Web browsing activity and to display personalized advertising. Flash cookies are different from other cookies because of the amount of, type of, and way in which data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser usually will not remove Flash cookies.
http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html, http://www.google.com/privacy.html, and http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html.
https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr, https://www.facebook.com/policy.php and https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data
https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/ and https://www.tawk.to/data-protection/
We do not tie the information gathered using third party analytics to your personally identifiable information.
TESTIMONIALS – We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Sites in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
2. USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, personal information you submit to us is used either process a purchase and activate a service for you, to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. Some of the ways in which we may use your personal information include: process a purchase, enable your use of the services available on the website, send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website, send statements, documents, certificates and invoices to you, and collect payments from you, send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications to create and maintain your account; to identify you as a user in our system; to operate, maintain, and improve our Sites, Apps, and Services; to personalize and improve your experience; to send you administrative e-mail; to respond to your comments or inquiries; to send you surveys, promotional communications about our products; to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity; and to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback with your permission.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS – We may share your personal information with third party service providers for the sole purpose of processing your purchases in our web-shop and providing you with the Services that we offer you through our Site. For example, we may share data with payment providers to process your purchase and service providers who host our websites or provide email services on our behalf. We only provide these third parties with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested Service or transaction.
3. YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. When you receive newsletters or promotional communications from us, you may “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the e-mails you receive from us or by contacting us directly using the contact information below. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can typically remove and reject cookies from our Sites with your browser settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it will affect how our Sites and Services work for you.
4. CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may change some of your personal information in your account by editing your profile within the Services. You may also request changes or deletions by e-mailing us at the e-mail address set forth below. We will respond to your request, when permitted by law, within 30 days. We may be unable to delete information that resides in our archives or are requested by law.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In an effort to prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, Cambridge takes reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your personal information stored on our servers. Despite these measures, you should know that Cambridge cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure and for this reason, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Any content you post while using the Services is at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on our Sites or Apps, you can contact us at the contact information set forth below.
6. CONTACT CAMBRIDGE
Cambridge School of English Sp. z o.o.
ul. Widok 10/LU1
Cambridge AI Speech Tutor
1. Information We Collect: The only personal information that we collect that can be used to identify you, such as your name and email, is collected voluntarily via our portal or website, and is used to execute your order and provide proper the service to you.
While using our Cambridge AI Speech Tutor, we do collect other information such as samples of audio that are submitted for assessment, but this data is anonymous and stored according to relevant regulations such as GDPR (see point 6). Our API only receives anonymous audio files and a corresponding text string and only sends back a .JSON file containing the assessment results. There is no way to send or receive personal data via our Cambridge AI API and we will never ask for our customers’ customers/students personal data, names, email addresses, ages, or any other identifying information by this API. When you provide information through our website, this will be stored on secure servers, via services provided by reputable providers such as Amazon Web Services, Google Servers and Google Cloud Platform.
2. Use of Your Information: We use the information we collect to:
- Deliver the services and products that you have requested;
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- Enforce our terms and conditions and manage our business;
- Improve our software.
3. Viewing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile: You can view, edit or change any of your personal profile information at any time. your information may be changed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Removing Your Information: Upon your notification via email@example.com, we will remove your information from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policy and applicable law. Do note that removing your information can cause our application and services to stop functioning.
5. Disclosure of Your Information: As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. Other members of the portal and website cannot see, contact or identify any other, third-party using our portal. We only keep then the data necessary for accounting purposes required from the relevant Tax Authorities.
6. GDPR Compliance and Legal Requests: Cambridge and its partners are following the latest GDPR regulations. We work with lawyers to follow all applicable laws and legislation in relevant jurisdictions to ensure all our customers, partners and staff operate in a safe and healthy environment.
7. Cookies: A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer or device for record keeping purposes. A cookie assists us in providing you with a better user experience by tracking your online activity on our portal and website, such as the screens or web pages you visit, the buttons or links you click. You may delete cookies however if you do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
8. Information Others Collect: In order to improve our application and website, we utilize web Google’s analytics software (“Software”) to collect information about use of our portal and website. This Software collects users’ information such as visiting frequency, screens and pages visited, and location. The Software also plants a permanent cookie to identify a user as unique. The Software identifies a user solely by the cookie in encrypted format and does not identify a user by name or other personally identifiable information. We do not combine the information collected with other personally identifiable information. If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our application or website, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
9. Security: Cambridge and its partners employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by others such as: regular security and vulnerability scans, software audits, firewalls, 2-factor authentication, API keys and OAuth2 tokens. We make every effort to protect that data against loss and unauthorized access.
This Policy was last updated on August 2, 2021