Cambridge AI Speech Tutor – our Online Speaking and Pronunciation training with support of artificial intelligence and English Native Speaker accent – monthly subscription plan with automatic prolongation
is a platform where you can train your pronunciation on the base of the English Native Speaker accent. Our platform is using AI technologies (Artificial Intelligence) in the back-ground – like from Google, MIT and other leading innovative technology providers.
Cambridge AI Speech Tutor is a self-learning tool, which you can use on a flexible basis in a monthly subscription plan which is automatically prolonging for another month.
It is designed in the way, that you do achieve the best effects based on your personal needs and topics. You can use it as often as you do want with as many different sentences you are putting into the system by yourself.
Each individual sentence can be up to 45 seconds of recording.
How does the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor pronunciation training work and how to use it?
- Login to your personal panel
- Fill in the sentence you want to use in the field either by writing and copying it in from another source
- Click the “recording” button
- Speak the sentence in your microphone
- Press the “stop recording” button
- Press “submit” button
In almost real time you will receive:
- the sentence spoken by the Native Speaker – you can listen to it, how it is spoken in the correct way
- the feed back and detailed analysis of your own spoken sentence
Now you can either redo it with the same sentence or chose a new one and fill it in the field.
In the monthly subscription plan is no limitation on, how often and how many sentences you do train (just remember, each recording is up to maximum 45 seconds) during the period you have signed up.
If you are not resigning from the monthly subscription, it is automatically re-newed for another month if you have ticked the automatic prolongation while the payment process – otherwise you have to make the prolongation manually each month.