Learn to speak American English online – Cambridge AI Speech Tutor “Pro” – our Online Speaking and Pronunciation training with support of artificial intelligence for American, British and Australian English Native Speaker accent + translation option + predicted scores for english assessment tests – fixed time plans for pre-defined periods
is a platform where you can train your pronunciation on the base of the American English Native Speaker accent. Our platform is using AI technologies (Artificial Intelligence) in the back-ground – like from Google, MIT and other leading innovative technology providers.
Learn to speak American, British or Australian English online
Cambridge AI Speech Tutor “Pro” is a self-learning tool, which you can use on a flexible basis in pre-defined time plans, which is giving you access to our tool for a fixed time period. It is designed in the way, that you do achieve the best effects based on your personal needs and topics. You can use it as often as you do want with as many different sentences you are putting into the system by yourself. Each individual sentence can be up to 45 seconds of recording.
On top of the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor features, the following additional tools are implemented in the “Pro” version:
- Multi-language – translation option: you can use the sentence you want to work on (or the text you copy in) in your mother language, and use the “Translate to English” link – this will give you a proper translation (but please check and if necessary, modify the sentence in the way you want to have it, as translation is never perfect 🙂
- Choice of accent to learn on – chose from American, British and Australian Accent, you will receive also an Accent feed back and this analysis also gives you feed back on, how good your “Speaking” was in the chosen accent, and which one was the “best fitting” one
- The Exam scoring feature – you also do get back immediately prediction on your “recorded Speaking”, which score you would get for your Speaking result for your recording for IELTS, TOEIC, PTE general and the predicted CEFR level
How does the Cambridge AI Speech Tutor “Pro” pronunciation training work and how to use it?
- Login to your personal panel
- Fill in the sentence you want to use in the field either by writing and copying it in from another source
- Click the “recording” button
- Speak the sentence in your microphone
- Press the “stop recording” button
- Press “submit” button
In almost real time you will receive:
- the sentence spoken by the Native Speaker – you can listen to it, how it is spoken in the correct way
- the feed back and detailed analysis of your own spoken sentence
Now you can either redo it with the same sentence or chose a new one and fill it in the field. In the pre-defined time plans is no limitation on, how often and how many sentences you do train (just remember, each recording is up to maximum 45 seconds) during the period you have signed up.